If you are a health care professional, you can:
- Serve as a preceptor or clinical instructor
- Share your knowledge and experience with students of all ages in classrooms and community settings
- Participate in professional continuing education programs and peer networking opportunities in your community
- Let us know what professional education needs you have in your practice
- Make a contribution to support the Mimi Reardon Scholarship or MedQuest, or any of AHEC’s workforce pipeline programs
Northern Vermont AHEC’s students appreciate our preceptors!
A thank you note to North Country Hospital Orthopedics:
“I really enjoyed shadowing in this practice. I loved being able to compare the knees and being able to see the deterioration of the meniscus. Before this I was only familiar with ACL injuries in orthopedics but this shadow introduced me to so much more. I learned a lot about the knee. It was an amazing experience.” —MQ student Anna B.
To become a preceptor or professional mentor to a student at any level, please contact us at (802) 748-2506 or email us.
Please consider making a contribution to sustain Northern Vermont AHEC’s programs.
You can make your tax-deductible donation here.