MedQuest is a structured educational program that provides students with opportunities to explore a variety of health careers while gaining comfort in a college environment. Through interactive presentations and job-shadowing experiences at local hospitals and community provider offices, students strengthen their leadership skills and gain a clearer understanding of career options in health care and health science.
Activities during the week include:
- Job-shadowing health professionals;
- Acquiring basic medical skills;
- Science lab dissection skills training;
- Exposure to medical terminology;
- Exploring career and educational goals;
- Opportunities to make new friends who share an interest in health care and health science!
To find out more about MedQuest check out:
MEDQUEST at NORTHERN VERMONT UNIVERSITY, JOHNSON
Sunday, June 21 – Friday, June 26, 2020
MedQuest at Northern Vermont University is a 6-day, 5-night program on the campus of NVU in Johnson, VT, with job shadows with job shadows at community hospitals and within the University of Vermont Health Network. Any current 10th grade student who lives in Caledonia, Chittenden, Essex, Franklin, Grand Isle, Lamoille, Orange, Orleans, or Washington County is eligible to apply.