MedQuest Health Careers Exploration Program is a residential program for Vermont high school students interested in careers in medicine and health science.
MedQuest participants will:
- Explore the variety of careers in health care
- Gain exposure to professional work environments
- Build skills and resources for health career pathways
- Experience residential life on a college campus
MedQuest is an intensive, week-long program on a college campus and in clinical health care settings. The program offers exposure to many health professions through job shadowing, workshops and discussions.
- Job-shadowing health professionals
- Acquiring basic medical skills
- Clinical patient simulation labs
- Exposure to medical terminology
- Science lab dissection skills training (at Northern Vermont University only)
- Exploring career and educational goals
- Opportunities to make new friends who share your interest in health careers
You should apply if:
- You are interested in a career in health care
- You are concerned about your community and today’s health issues
- You enjoy problem-solving, relating to people, and using technology
- You are interested in resources for furthering your education
MedQuest Brochure: Click Here
Cost: The total cost for this 6-day, 5-night program is $750, all-inclusive.
Financial assistance is available to qualifying students.