One of Northern Vermont AHEC’s main goals is to promote an adequate and appropriate health care workforce in northern Vermont’s rural communities. We do this by sponsoring continuing education programs for health care professionals throughout the year.
Northern Vermont AHEC organizes and supports Continuing Education programs and arranges credits for:
- Physicians and Physician Assistants
- Social Workers
- Behavioral and Mental Health Counselors
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Nursing Home Activity Directors
- Funeral Service Directors
- Nutritionists and Dietitians
For a complete calendar of all our continuing education offerings, click here.
Contact us to find out how we can help you provide professional continuing education credit for your next event.
We may also be able to provide registration management services to make your next big event easier. Contact us to find out more.